* 18″ wheel (18″ x 1.75″ Tire)
* Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
* Cotterless steel crank
* Smooth riding wheel bearing
* Large saddle in unique design for extra comfort & safety
* Removable poly-nylon guarded rails on the seat
* Steel fork with powder coated finish
* Full-sized nylon pedals with chromoly spindles
* Extra wide bulged-pattern skid proof rubber tire
* Great for both novices and professionals, men and women
* Rather room saving, just leave it in the corner
* No manual included but item is easy to assemble.
* Eye-catching bright yellow and green combination (other sizes and colors also available)
* With unicycle stand for easy storage (universal design, fits 16″ – 24″ wheel unicycles)
Recommendation for 18″ Unicycle:
User Height: 53″ – 65″
Weight Limit: 132 lbs
Distance(Seat – Pedal): 15″ – 30″
Unicycle Height (Adjustable): 30″ – 34″
To keep in mind:
* Remember when you’re seated on the unicycle, with one foot on a pedal in its lowest position, your leg should be almost straight.
* Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
1 x 18″ Wheel Unicycle
1 x Heavy Duty Unicycle Stand